• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sorry I just Love this!!!

Diver160651

Who cares
Minuteman
  • Feb 7, 2013
    La Honda
    E01D1C6A-682B-4CF3-89E4-68DF7405E4C4.gif

I hope the tac-gloves that the officer is wearing have polymer boosted knuckles or are even the kind made especially for CQB, with lead-lined components...

ANTIFA shit should count his blessings that he didn't get that launcher discharged right into his chest at pointblank range.

I hope the tac-gloves that the officer is wearing have polymer boosted knuckles or are even the kind made especially for CQB, with lead-lined components...

ANTIFA shit should count his blessings that he didn't get that launcher discharged right into his chest at pointblank range.
    Judging by the instant blood on the right side of the idiots nose they may have been..... or it was just a damn good punch.

I must have watched it 15 times the first time I saw it. It was a good punch.

I would love it a whole lot more if he would have followed up with 6 or 7 more combinations then put a bullet in his keester for all to see!

Nice punch that guy really deserved it, although he needs a little more technique if he put more hip in it the guy wouldn't get up just saying

Reactions: Alphatreedog
    Southpaw.. luv it
    Looks like he is a righty the way he's holding the launcher and the left hook was just immediately available.. Bet dude would have been eating his teeth if he'd hit him with a right. ?

I do not love it. What ROE requires someone to be armed with a rifle yet use fists to defend themselves? Perhaps they are authorized to use the displayed rifle only to defend our political masters, and not theirselves.

I do not love it. What ROE requires someone to be armed with a rifle yet use fists to defend themselves? Perhaps they are authorized to use the displayed rifle only to defend our political masters, and not theirselves.

Pretty sure it's not a "rifle". Some blue boy can correct me, but I'm pretty sure it's a bean bag/rubber "bullet"/ cs canister launcher

Reactions: diverdon
    Of course many situations do not require lethal force. But if that is the case here then why is the rifle in the ready position?

Look at it more closely. The formation and the guy/lady on the bad-asses' right, should have never let that jackass that close.. But the dick weed that grabbed for the gun, knees were going and I am sure he went down.

Either way the guy that gave the left hook responded fast and with authority.. Most people would have tried just to rip the gun back.. creating more a lot more issues.

Whatever the take, I love it.. I can watch that guy getting his lunch handed to him all day.

Couple of observations. This happened in France, so the officer showed quite a bit of restraint.
    The weapon is a "less than lethal" type, but not at less than 1 foot distance.
    The protesters are coached to do anything to get the officer to strike first, however, once the perp touches, all bets are off.
    Notice the gay guy in the surgical mask. He's like "Oh, Dear me."
    Finally, I am sure that not only will this turd walk this way for the rest of his sorry life, randomly slurrring "Deeyuuuh" all day, I'm pretty confident that that blow hair-lipped everyone on his home street.

being the guy i am, and having been in a similar situation....i’da used the weapon itself to strike the fuckstick, exactly as i did last time someone tried to take a weapon away from me. a strike with the barrel or buttstock is a vicious thing.

somewhere out in happyland, there is a dude with a perfect 12 gauge size circular scar under one of his eyes. and that someone is lucky his head is still attached to his body...as i could have just as easily touched the trigger instead.

Reactions: gunman_7
    Wanna see the rest of it after dickhead staggers off.....Bet he collapsed.

VooDoo

Those who think the French fighting man is a pussy are usually reminded harshly of their error.

Like that guy was..........

Those who think the French fighting man is a pussy are usually reminded harshly of their error.

Like that guy was..........

I dont know about that...but i have heard one can get exceptional deals on french rifles. :’D

from what i saw of the french at bragg back in 92, out of all the foreign soldiers, i was least impressed with them. Can’t say i was surprised.

I posted this Monday in the motivational thread, and yes, I bet I’ve watched it 150 time, LMAO each time. I think the cop used just the right amount of force to show ol soy boy that hit weapon, was off limits. I’d also like to see the whole video.

This is more satisfying to watch than the antifa twit who got a tear gas grenade right to the nuts and went down like a sack of wet sand.

Reactions: 308pirate
    I just noticed the cop's lips moving right after he delivers the punch. I'd LOVE to know what came out of his mouth...........:devilish:

It's not a fucking rifle

Ok, suppose you are correct (as I am sure you are) why would a grown up man take something that looks like a rifle, but is really a toy out in public and hold it like it was a pretend rifle. His job requires it? I've quit jobs for less.

Pretty sure it's not a "rifle". Some blue boy can correct me, but I'm pretty sure it's a bean bag/rubber "bullet"/ cs canister launcher
    Not an LEO but it's a Brueger & Thomet GL06 40mm. Can tell from the stock design.

1569515951880.png

Ok, suppose you are correct (as I am sure you are) why would a grown up man take something that looks like a rifle, but is really a toy out in public and hold it like it was a pretend rifle. His job requires it? I've quit jobs for less.
    ROE.. try and quit the military and see what happens. And just because it’s not a rifle doesn’t mean it’s not a tool. It is designed for a specific function.

You keep doubling down on this. It's meant to be fired from the shoulder, even has a stock and optics.

There's a slew of different rounds available for different purposes. One is 'marking' people for arrest with dye. That would be something you want to be selective about, might require... I dunno, aiming?!

You mistook it for something it wasn't, he's not wrong for doing what he's doing just drop it already.

Not an LEO but it's a Brueger & Thomet GL06 40mm. Can tell from the stock design.

View attachment 7153919
    Nice find.

You keep doubling down on this. It's meant to be fired from the shoulder, even has a stock and optics.

There's a slew of different rounds available for different purposes. One is 'marking' people for arrest with dye. That would be something you want to be selective about, might require... I dunno, aiming?!

You mistook it for something it wasn't, he's not wrong for doing what he's doing just drop it already.

Nice find.
    I watch a lotta movies and trawl through IMFDB often, so I've gotten decent at ID'ing stuff like that. As for the guy's "let's hold a toy like it's a pretend rifle" thing... I'm just baffled by that one as well. LE have been using stuff like that since the 1930s. Shouldn't be news to anyone that they exist.

I watch a lotta movies and trawl through IMFDB often, so I've gotten decent at ID'ing stuff like that. As for the guy's "let's hold a toy like it's a pretend rifle" thing... I'm just baffled by that one as well. LE have been using stuff like that since the 1930s. Shouldn't be news to anyone that they exist.
    That’s no toy. I can kill with it. Dig your hole deeper much?

That’s no toy. I can kill with it. Dig your hole deeper much?
    I think you're either quoting the wrong person or misread what I posted. I never said it was a toy, I know exactly what it is (and you'll note I already ID'd it in the thread). And I know that law enforcement have been using similar launchers for the past eighty-odd years. I was agreeing with LawnMM about the other fellow's "it's a toy" argument being wrong.

I think you're either quoting the wrong person or misread what I posted. I never said it was a toy, I know exactly what it is (and you'll note I already ID'd it in the thread). And I know that law enforcement have been using similar launchers for the past eighty-odd years. I was agreeing with LawnMM about the other fellow's "it's a toy" argument being wrong.
    Yup I responded to the wrong person. My apologies! Thanks for identifying that launcher for us.