• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sorting the herd

MJ1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2012

PF prefix #4 Mk2s

Last edited:
Wow! Just...wow!

I've come to expect no less from you, but what a beautiful collection of Enfields! I personally couldn't begin to know the significance of each, as I do not have that knowledge yet, but that is still quite impressive just knowing the time and effort (and $$$) put into that display.

I have a soft spot for Enfields. Very nice collection you have. Let me know if they are taking up to much room in the safe and need some to my home! :D

It's a curse. ;)

...but your collection is a blessing!

Once again VERY nice.

Thank jbell and everyone else for your kind comments. Thank one and all.

...................MJ....................

I have the exact same rifle stock color & all as the bottom one in the pic with the 2 rifles with scopes. It has the round cocking knob, the flat side reciever tapped for a scope mount, the 2 dowels for a cheek pc, brand new when I bought it for $75 & a real tack driver. Now the sad part, it was sporterized after the war by a company in the US. Really sad:( but I still love it!

MJ,

You have one of the best collections I've ever had the privilege to get to see. Where should I start collecting here....;) ?

MJ,

You have one of the best collections I've ever had the privilege to get to see. Where should I start collecting here....;) ?

T print out the pictures then hang them on the barn door and from 25 paces throw a dart and you won't go wrong. LOL

Cheers