• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SOT F's up once again.....

bsp212

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2007
Porter, TX
Here's the last thread on this:

http://snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads....252#Post1175252

Finally got the cans from the previous thread after they were in my SOT's possession for 14 & 15 months (one each). New person was put in charge of transfers so I figured I would give them another shot.

Current 2 cans:

Out of state dealer to my SOT went OK except for the fact my SOT received them and said they had no idea who's they were so they sat in the safe for 3 weeks with nothing done. I find it hard to believe that out of 4 suppressors that I have had shipped there, not one of them has had my name on it? So, I get that straightened out and they send the LASP paperwork off to transfer the cans to me. I got a call about 3 weeks ago saying they had the approval back from LASP and I needed to come in and fill out my Form 4 and drop off checks for tax stamps. I dragged my feet on this because of other obligations and didn't make it to do Form 4's until 2 days ago. This was when I discovered they did not have LASP approval, but received a denial because of a mistake on their part (they put the wrong manufacturer's info on each suppressor). The worst part of all this is I WAS THE ONE THAT CAUGHT THE MISTAKE! So now, I have to wait 4-6 more weeks on the LASP to approve the resubmitted paperwork for approval before my Form 4's can go in.

My SOT is Long Range Alley Gun Club near Shreveport, LA. There is one other SOT here and he is a super squirrel.

I was recommended Landry's before, but they are a 10 hour round trip for me.

Does anyone know of any other SOT's in North Louisiana?

Re: SOT F's up once again.....

delete, just realized your on the Shreveport side of the TX/LA border.

The problem is getting stuff transferred to me in Louisiana. Has to be same state otherwise I would drive there.

Thanks anyway

bsp212 is not exagerating, I am going throught the same hell as him, only mine is just starting. It took 4 weeks from the time I gave them the certificate for my can, to the time they actually ordered it. All they had to do was make a phone call to place the order and fax a copy of the updated FFL, does that sound like something that should take a month.

Same two.....My SOT is the reason I was bugging the shit out of you. It's also the reason why I didn't buy the .22LR can from you. I need a new SOT.