• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sotech Skidplate

Proarc

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2010
North FL
Sotech makes a product called a skid plate that attaches to the front forearm of your stock. Trying to find someone with one in stock, perferable a hide vendor.

Thanks

Re: Sotech Skidplate

Proarc,

I think that Shibumi here on the hide said that they did a special run a few weeks ago. I think there was a thread on it but I couldn't find it. Shoot him a PM, maybe he has some left.

AS

What size and color are you looking for?

I have a coyote A5 model I'm not using I'll sell you if you're interested

Has anyone mounted a Skid onto an AICS AX / AI AX rifle yet? Results?

Deadeye351 here on the hide can make you a dandy skid plate as well. His has Kydex inserts to help with impact resistance as well as providing overall protection and better yet grip. I run one on my GAP10 Match gun.

Proarc,

We have the Skid Plate A-5 and A-3 in stock. Call 1-800-615-9007 for customer service and they will take care of you, or you can try USTacticalsupply.com.
If you would like a knock off, go with ARPs suggestion of Deadeye351. To date, nobody has complained of any damage sustained to their weapon stock due to contact with any hard surface.
Please feel free to call me with any questions.