• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sound Levels

3hunnit

Private
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2018
G’day @Lowlight , great podcast! I always look forward to tuning in to a new ep on my way to work. I’m based in Australia so it’s great to hear how you guys are going on the other side of the world. I just have a friendly suggestion to help make the podcast better. Is there any way to equalise the sound levels between you guys? You are always very clear and easy to hear but Mike and Paul are very quiet/muffled. I don’t know if anyone else has the same trouble but there might be an option on your editing software or something that might help level you all out?

Was listening to the last pod cast #100 and it sounded like they were in the head with the sound bouncing off the bulkheads... the first visual that came to mind was Frank in heels on the shitter :ROFLMAO:

No worries I was just bust's your ballz... Just finishing up ep #100 might need to buy that sling you guys were talking about and take advantage of the discount code.