• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sound of Freedom - Movie that'll hopefully take down the elites and CIA's Pedo Industry

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    Sound of Freedom...

Screenshot_20230623_212603_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:
    that or it will encourage even more exploration of kids from the FBI , usually a cornered rat will double there actions and be even more aggressive I don't see the FBI being any different . they have a long and sorted track record of doing just that especially doubling down of stupidity .

Reactions: Bender
    I want to see it, also. Already, commie leftist "critics" are calling the movie a product of Qanon. But we knew the freaks would do whatever they can to protect the Pedo-in -Chief and others in the circle.

There are some good interviews out there, as well.

And this bit with Michael Knowles.

Give us your review when you can

I almost forgot- at the end of the film during the credits, there will be a message in the bottom right corner saying "Special Message" with a two minute countdown timer... Then lead actor Jim Caviezel will say a few things. Definitely worth the extra two minutes.

Saw it last Monday (early showing). Wife walked out for some of it (little boy with fat guy til a little after he was reunited) cause she had some hard experiences when she was young.

Worth it to watch. Did better in the box office vs Indiana Jones. 14mil vs 11mil.

Just back…. And bottom line: GO SEE THIS MOVIE.

Take a friend, neighbors, your kids if they’re old enough. This message needs to be spread. I think those in the know here understand this is only the tiniest peek through the keyhole; hell, I saw shit almost this bad on the streets in Thailand, in Africa, former Eastern Bloc countries, and even in New Zealand. But the average American has no idea.

No idea whatsoever. Anything we can do to open their eyes helps, and this movie does a damn fine job of that.

My kids are pretty much grown now, the youngest leaves for college later this summer. But all I saw when looking at the kids portrayed in this movie is them when they were little kids, wrapped in innocence and full of life.

Unfathomable to me to think there are people out there who get off on extinguishing that light, and for those servicing and providing succor to these sickos, pure greed and outright evil. I honestly believe in some cases that the predators are blind to their own evil, but evil nonetheless. The ones making that evil possible are far worse IMHO.

Now, where’d I put that wood chipper?

Just back…. And bottom line: GO SEE THIS MOVIE.

Take a friend, neighbors, your kids if they’re old enough. This message needs to be spread. I think those in the know here understand this is only the tiniest peek through the keyhole; hell, I saw shit almost this bad on the streets in Thailand, in Africa, former Eastern Bloc countries, and even in New Zealand. But the average American has no idea.

No idea whatsoever. Anything we can do to open their eyes helps, and this movie does a damn fine job of that.

My kids are pretty much grown now, the youngest leaves for college later this summer. But all I saw when looking at the kids portrayed in this movie is them when they were little kids, wrapped in innocence and full of life.

Unfathomable to me to think there are people out there who get off on extinguishing that light, and for those servicing and providing succor to these sickos, pure greed and outright evil. I honestly believe in some cases that the predators are blind to their own evil, but evil nonetheless. The ones making that evil possible are far worse IMHO.

Now, where’d I put that wood chipper?
    I agree 100%. It's a disease, its likely demonic.

Sadly, looking at the OP title, ya know, in reality, nothing will happen except perhaps those involved with production of the movie get Klintoned. Why? Because the ones behind whats happening are running, or highly connected to, the ones in power. OUr country, and the world, is sick beyond repair, at least human repair.

:mad:

Reactions: 91Eunozs
    It's scary to think I was right about all the peds on this sight, you sick fuckers should have your tiny little dicks cut off and shoved up your ass .

I don't understand why countries don't have death penalty or mandatory life w/o parole for pedos.

I don't understand why countries don't have death penalty or mandatory life w/o parole for pedos.

They are constrained by law whereas most of us know how to deal with pedo's and traffickers.

Seems to be pretty interesting. Brenda cried. With my hearing, I picked up about a third or quarter of the english words but the Spanish included captions.

Some of the media say its all false, not a true stroy.

I‘d say whether or not its true, its an intense thriller that will keep you in your seat.

Interesting thought, Though we don’t go to many being retired, we go to the afternoon shows. Rarely is there more than one or two more people in the theater. Even watched one move where Brenda and I were the only ones there. This movie, on Friday afternoon at 1:00 PM, there were very few seats available, it was crowded.

It's scary to think I was right about all the peds on this sight, you sick fuckers should have your tiny little dicks cut off and shoved up your ass .
    Ahhh yes, another positive contribution from you.

You really are a repugnant little troll.

It'd be nice if the Mods got rid of you, once and for all.

Ahhh yes, another positive contribution from you.

You really are a repugnant little troll.

It'd be nice if the Mods got rid of you, once and for all.
    Add DuneBoer to the mix. I get so sick of cocksuckers following me around like little doggies wanting to sniff my asshole.

• Haha
    Reactions: Milf Dots
    Add DuneBoer to the mix. I get so sick of cocksuckers following me around like little doggies wanting to sniff my asshole.
    He’s not sniffing. @DuneBoer is into but stuff, and you’re enough of an ass for him to accept it as a personal challenge. He also has buddies with a rubber fist collection, but we’ll save that for another day.

do you know why nothing might happen? does anyone besides bender dare say it? :p
    who runs the media?
    who runs the state department?
    who runs the doj?
    who runs homeland security?
    the same people.
    I've named them many times. Waiting for that knock on my door....

He’s not sniffing. @DuneBoer is into but stuff, and you’re enough of an ass for him to accept it as a personal challenge. He also has buddies with a rubber fist collection, but we’ll save that for another day.
    Well, coming from another big ass thats a compliment. ;)