• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Souper Dooper Scope.

Chiller

Minuteman
  • Dec 18, 2008
    Sole resident of Mt. Crumpit.
    What do you know about this new super scope?

14l944.jpg

Re: Souper Dooper Scope.

I can't imagine a single thing that would be useful for. It doesn't even look heavy enough to use as a club.

And the seller probably thinks this is a fair price. LOL

-Paulus

The eyebrow splitter feature sounds awesome! Is the gauze in the packaging or does the blood from your eye just spill down into the action to lubricate your bolt?
    smile.gif

Let me guess. Its for sale in the display case at Gunsmoke in Golden?

lol, converted to fixed means it originally was variable....also means some one like me took it apart and when it was reassembled...they was left over parts

I wonder if the "box o parts" are included to convert it back?

One problem......the one in that pic on that link is a Leupy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: okrebel92</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    Converted to fixed power?...
    confused.gif
    </div></div>

Allow me to translate the saleman speak for you: "The mag ring is busted"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CMH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: okrebel92</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    confused.gif
    </div></div>

Allow me to translate the saleman speak for you: "The mag ring is busted" </div></div>

Yes I know. I was asking from the perspective of why the salesman would think thats a good thing and how that would help sell it.

What do you guys think the other features are that they forgot to mention?

Industry Leading Illuminated Reticle at a Full 100 Lumens
    Tactical Free Floating Mounting Chassis w/ Quick Disconnect
    Proprietary Bromine Fill Eliminates Fogging
    Silencer Compatible
    Organic Scope Covers
    Green Friendly

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: okrebel92</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CMH</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: okrebel92</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    confused.gif
    </div></div>

Allow me to translate the saleman speak for you: "The mag ring is busted" </div></div>

Yes I know.<span style="color: #FF0000"> I was asking from the perspective of why the salesman would think thats a good thing and how that would help sell it.</span> </div></div>

Now that's funny!
    laugh.gif

obviously its the 'black' edition...

When the mil/mil version comes out, I'm all in. The kids don't have to eat!
    crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: i_rep</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One problem......the one in that pic on that link is a Leupy </div></div>

pretty sure it is a bushnell scope chief, way better than a leupy, you can tell by the price tag.
    wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: i_rep</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> lol, converted to fixed means it originally was variable....also means some one like me took it apart and when it was reassembled...they was left over parts

I wonder if the "box o parts" are included to convert it back? </div></div>

I swear when I read this, I knew it was a fellow Okie! No kidding. :)

Depending on what power it was "converted" to could also make it FFP. Another good selling point.