• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Source for gen 2 PST 5-25-50 moa

jdutton24

Private
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2011
alabama
I registered on edperticity for the 40% off since I'm an LEO and it says 3-5 month wait. Optics planet has a sale right now and they say 7-10 weeks. Anyone know of a place that will either price match or come close?

Last edited:
If you can live with MRAD, SportOptics is showing that version in stock. They are authorized to honor the LE/Military pricing for Vortex.

I would also contact CS Tactical. I think they had them in stock recently. They are very good folks and worth a call.

If you can live with MRAD, SportOptics is showing that version in stock. They are authorized to honor the LE/Military pricing for Vortex.

+1

Sport Optics is always great to deal with; I bought an Aimpoint Micro T-1 from them some time ago and a Vortex Razor gen 1 from them a couple weeks ago through the Vortex Mil/LE program.

If you buy direct from Vortex you go tot he back of the queue, so if they have a shipment of 2000 scopes come in, and 4 vendors have orders for 500 of those scopes each, guess who's waiting for the next shipment to get their new scope? If you go through Sport Optics, you get into their place in the queue, and you don't pay shipping or tax