• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Source for target .22 rimfire ammunition

hino895

Private
Minuteman
I ran across a site quite a while back that had target 22 ammunition that you could buy single boxes.
I’m wanting to collect a variety so when I receive my rifle I can find what it likes.
I don’t remember the site does anyone have a favorite place.

I ran across a site quite a while back that had target 22 ammunition that you could buy single boxes.
I’m wanting to collect a variety so when I receive my rifle I can find what it likes.
I don’t remember the site does anyone have a favorite place.
I'm trying to remember what site used to offer that. Given the current lack of high end rimfire ammo, I don't think it's an option at this time.

Yes I’m finding almost no quality .22
Killough has a wide variety of Eley, but they only have lot selection on Tenex and Match.
Champs probably has the best overall selection, but not much of the good stuff is in stock, and if it does show up I don't think it even gets updated on the website, they must have people calling in to backorder stuff.

Do a search for what you're looking for on ammoseek.com and you should be able to line up vendors...good luck.

online stores and right now my favorite is mile high shooting supplies they have snb club for 4.91 per box

online stores and right now my favorite is mile high shooting supplies they have snb club for 4.91 per box
how do you find the S&B club ammo? I am collecting a variety of "sub match" ammo to try in my B14R. Trying to keep the costs down shooting with my daughter. CCI SV is good but I get fliers here and there. Absolute accuracy maybe isn't as important as lack of flyers that I get with more of the "bulk" ammo.

back to the original question- here are the places I've been checking for better quality ammo:
Creedmoor Sports
Goodshootinginc.com
champ choice.com
Midsouth Shooters Supply
Midway USA

Champ choice just got Lapua X-Act in if you want the most expensive 22LR ammo out there.