• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Source for Velcro-Backed Patches

Blackjack988

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2013
Woodbridge, NJ
So where does everybody go for motivational and logo-ed velcro-backed patches? I'm somewhat of a collector and looking to expand my collection into firearms-related patches.

I'm specifically looking for AI patches if anyone has one or two they'd be willing to part with. Thanks!

When i get bored i hit up ebay and just search for morale patch. MilSpec Monkey has a bunch as well.

I recently got a few cool ones like the Zombie Hunter, Pork eating Crusader and my fav Tap, Rack, Bang from MilSpec Monkey.

The site lapolicegear.com has a bunch and mile high shooting has a few I've seen for sale in shop. With MHSA being one of the biggest AI dealers it might be worth checking to see if they have any or can get any.

The funniest ones are the milspec monkey ones and lapg carries the full line.

I'm kind of partial to these two just because I like saying 'fuck' whenever the opportunity presents itself :)

7c37adb8a7739f5782ec0e7c3d992f2a.jpg

922a7503a22d119d76545a44d2dc6b05.jpg