• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Source of supply

Scarface26

knuckle dragger
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Southeast OK
Gents,

Can any of you recommend a source for parts - building an upper or two. Aero has been highly recommended in the past but looks like a LOT of their stuff is out of stock. Same story with Brownells.

I'm looking for a 14 ish bbl that I'll pin and weld my flash suppressor to. Looking at 1:7 twist as well.

TIA

God bless America

Primary Arms has quite a selection in stock. No Aero Precision though.

Criterion, bravo company, centurion, Rainer arms, ballistic advantage

Gents,

Can any of you recommend a source for parts - building an upper or two. Aero has been highly recommended in the past but looks like a LOT of their stuff is out of stock. Same story with Brownells.

I'm looking for a 14 ish bbl that I'll pin and weld my flash suppressor to. Looking at 1:7 twist as well.

TIA

God bless America

Right to Bear

palmetto state armory (they did dbl their ammo prices.... dics)

another good posting site to watch for deals is https://www.reddit.com/r/gundeals/new/

Reactions: bullseye13
Right to Bear

palmetto state armory (they did dbl their ammo prices.... dics)

another good posting site to watch for deals is https://www.reddit.com/r/gundeals/new/

I heard Cheaper than Dirt jacked their prices up even higher than that but I haven't looked at website in years. Just refuse to shop with them out of principle. Might have to add Palmetto State Armory to that list as well. I understand a small price increase but double is pushing it to me.

I wouldn't be surprised if the BA isn't made by Aero. They are in cahoots together.
They have been step sisters since...

Ballistic Advantage. ... As of December 5, 2014, Ballistic Advantage will operate as a majority owned subsidiary of Aero Precision. This partnership is a key component to our future success and will allow us to provide competitive pricing on a premium selection of over 100 different barrels and firearm components!