• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sourcing Barrel

Furtaker2506

Private
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2020
I’m looking for a prefit impact 737r ss bartlein - .308, 1-11.25 twist, 5R, 22” finished, and black cerakote to match action - any recommendations on the best place to source this - I know it’s gonna be a long wait but I’m not even sure who to order it from.

bugholes. deep south tactical, PVA, LRI etc etc im missing several i'm sure
tons of Hide supporters on here

really comes down to who has a barrel in stock and if you might be willing to compromise and move to a 10 twist

Reactions: Furtaker2506
On the twist… I plan on shooting 168-175gr out of a 22” barrel, is 1-10 ideal for those bullet weights or am I better off with the 1-11.25…

either works just fine. more that you might find better availability on the 10 twist

i'd have no concerns with either twist at the end of the day

12 twist will sling those just fine as well. Some say even a 13 twist will shoot the 175's but your on the ragged edge of velocity etc...with that twist in my opinion.

I've shot plenty of 12 twist, 11.25, 11 and 10 and even a 8 (you don't need the 8!) and all of them will work for you.

Later, Frank
Bartlein Barrels