• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up South Florida Members?

Recoil78

Private
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2018
Any Shooters in the South Florida Area. Between Ft lauderdale and Vero Beach?

Where do you guys shoot?
I am looking for an outdoor range that will let us setup for NRL22

Where do you guys shoot?
I am looking for an outdoor range that will let us setup for NRL22

Homestead Training Center is where I’m usually at every weekend. I haven’t gone much lately since my barrel is torched and I’m waiting for my new one. It would be the only likely place to get NRL22 going in a reasonable distance. Hollywood Tactical is an option and they already have club PRS matches but they’re 2 hours out from North Dade/South Broward area. I’ve never been there, though. Been meaning to make a trip there.

Both locations are about 2 hours one way from me. I'm in the North side of Palm Beach county.

Okeechobee Shooting Sports is another range but they’re limited to 200 yards. Might be fine for NRL22. I’ve heard rumors of them expanding but it’s been years and nothing. It’s slim pickings for ranges in South Florida.

Last edited:
I believe that NRL22 is limited to 100 yards so that wouldn't be a problem. I was hopping to find a range that was closer to my area. :(

Former pines. Now vero beach if any gun nuts want to meet up

Hey Brothers,

I am also located in South Florida and shoot regularly at the Palm Beach Shooting Complex (the new outdoor FWC range on Pratt & Whitney).

We do a regular casual shooting competition weekly that we are starting to expand. It is totally casual and the $5 fee is all donated to the range officers. We have shooters from all disciplines - PRS, f-class, hunters, etc.

I would like to invite any of you local guys to join us. Let me know if you are interested. We meet on Thursdays and/or Sundays at the range for the shoot off. I can give you more details if you desire.

Thanks,
John

Can you give us some kind of any particular discipline of shooting occurring on certain weeks?

Is there a link to some form of schedule we can look at so we know what weapons we should be showing up with?

Right now we are limited to the ranges' offering which kind of sucks right now. The 200 and 300 yard ranges are closed until they can get the electronic targets squared
away.

So right now only the 100 yard range is available for shooting. Typically, we have an open competition comprising of any and all types shooting mixed together for bullseye score of 10 to 20 shots (like a super short distance f-class with all types of setups) depending on consensus. On these days, people bring whatever they think shoots the best for accuracy (typically under .25 moa).

On other days, we do a production class competition doing the same thing except rifle setups must be under $2k + whatever scope.

Nothing is that formal right now but it's a good time to compete and meet other local shooters given the limitations of south eastern Florida ranges.

Let me know if I can answer anything else.

Thanks,
John

Fwi, I forgot that we are planning on doing a head to head competition similar to the V2 comps that Eric Corrina is starting.