• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

South Louisiana new member

jacer961

Private
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2014
Louisiana
Hello from south Louisiana , been coming here for several years and reading all the info I can get, thanks to all the members who willingly give there time and valuable knowledge , I've built a couple of rifles using the info I've gathered here and using the hide venders and nether have steered me wrong, thanks

Welcome cousin. I'm from down that way myself, plenty of guys here from Acadiana and the surrounding areas you should be able to link up with to shoot. I'll bet you never expected to be shoveling snow off the shrimp dock, huh? ;)

Thanks I actually visit your website often, I'm going to have to take a ride there one day,great prices

Thibodaux here, if you ever down this way Lafourche range has 10 skeet stations setup (think 5 more coming), 200 yard, 100, 50, 2 pistol sections, etc... They let me setup my go pros on 200yard side at target and you can do prone or whatever so if you wanna shoot just let me know im always there.

Dam cant go anywhere without the shrimp jokes, haha, yea a little too cold for this coonass

Wasn't even TRYING to poke fun. Now, if I'd mentioned "Delcambre Reeboks"..............:D
Seriously, welcome to the Hide. I spent years reading threads before I joined as well. I've learned a lot more since I started participating.