• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing South Texan Needs Place to Hunt

TattooBlade

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Hey All,

If anyone is around the San Antonio area and has a place I can do some deer or hog hunting please drop me a PM so we can work out the details.

Thanks!

Mike

Re: South Texan Needs Place to Hunt

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2941609#Post2941609

minutes apart, thats the hide for ya
wink.gif

Still looking for a lease. Willing to pay a reasonable amount and travel a few hours in any direction. Don't have a problem putting in my share of work on the land also!

I would look into leasing out property in the Nixon/Gonzales area. It's about a 45min-1hr drive from S.A. and has some really nice properties out there.

I've been looking high and low on many lease sights and have yet to find anything. I have a couple feelers out from folks who said they'd contact me but I haven't heard anything back yet. So I'm going to keep on keepin on and hopefully it will all work out. It seems in this day and age the best place to find folks is in places like this; the Snipers Hide.
smile.gif

Thanks for all those who have provided info thus far. I'm still looking for a family friendly lease for 2012 and beyond. If anyone can help please drop me a message.

Thanks!