• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Southern California Long Range Championship

alpine768

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2005
Desert , CA,
1z2m647.jpg

Southern California Long Range Championship Rifle Match at Desert Marksman, Palmdale, Ca.

Saturday 30th of October 600 yard night shoot

Sunday 31st of October 1000 yard day shoot

This will be a 2 stage match and will include a 600-yard night paper match shooting from the benches on Saturday night. And a 1000 yard day shoot from the prone position. You must shoot both stages to be eligible for the the Championship. But you may shoot anyone of the stages separate ,certificates and prizes will be given each stage and combine for the Championship.

Night shoot 600 yard October 30th

Be there no later than 3:30 pm for Sight in .

Shooter meeting 5:30 pm

First shots 6:00 pm

Should finish this stage by 10:00 pm

Maximum 30 cal. Magnums okay.

You will have time for unlimited sighters in the afternoon before the match starts. You will need 20 rounds for record + sighters so bring at least 50 rounds for this stage .

1000 yard Day shoot October 31st 6:30 am

Be there no later than 7:00 am for the shooters meeting

First shots by 8:00 am

Should finsh by 4:00 pm

Any Rifle all calibers for the 1000 yard portion.

2 classes 22-308 cal. and magnum - 50 cal.

You will have a 15 minute time period during your relay for unlimited sighters . You will need 20 rounds for record + sighters so bring at least 50 rounds for this stage.

You may camp at the range the night of the 30th or stay in town at one of the many Hotels. A Hot BBQ will be provided bring your own meat. We will need some help setting up Saturday morning so come early and lend a hand it will be deeply appreciated.

Limited to 30 competitors for the night shoot portion of the match and 40 shooters for the 1000 yard portion of the match .Cost will be 25.00 for one stage or both Please register promptly as the match will fill fast. If you would like to register please PM with your email address. I will send you a registration form. Registration form and payment are due within 5 days to have a confirmed spot. There will be no sign ups the day of the match.

I have most of you on my list that expressed interest in the match but please confirm ASAP as space is limited.

Thanks again to all of you that make these matches a success.

Alpine

Re: Southern California Long Range Championship

Match is full, accepting names for the standby list thanks alpine

That's what I get for going on vacation. Please put me on the list for the night part, Brad. Thanks.

PM sent

We have a full house of shooters should be a good time.

See all of you at the Match

Well done match. Thanks to all who worked so hard to put it together.

This was my first 1K match had alot of fun and learned alot.
Thanks for all your time and effort.

Could you post the scores and rankings?

I got some pics. Only 3 points separated 1st from 4th at the night portion.
The targets and pits

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

Robert Hode I will try to post scores later this week thanks alpine

Had a blast as usual, thanks Brad for making these matches happen. Hey guys...I ended up with somebody's sling, let me know who is missing one and what type it is and I'll send it to ya! Sorry

Here are the Results thanks to all that participated and make these matches a success.

Next Match will be JAN. 30th 2011

2py56i9.jpg

2d8necn.jpg

fjhogh.jpg

2lb24p2.jpg