• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Southern New Hampshire

Welcome, from Kentucky! I’ve always enjoyed visiting family in the Salem, Goffstown, and Bedford areas. Have fun!

I sure did. I'm in Cheshire County. Any local or club matches happening that you know of? Looking to get involved... new to precision rifle.
This is going to be your best bet: https://granbybowandgun.club/rifle-events/

I’m not much of a competitor.

A couple of us from the region goto Sig Sauer Courses from time to time. Most are / were prior military / law enforcement or still are.

Perfect, thanks, Ill check it out. I have an upcoming precision scoped rifle class at Sig Academy, that I'm looking forward to.
It’s a good time. Bring lots of water if it’s soon. They have a resupply cooler but it’s back at the classroom and works well if you have enough until lunch, refill at lunch and for the ride home depending on how long it is. Could just be how I’m programmed. Hydrate…

It's actually in November, but I do still plan on bringing lots of water. I haven't taken a class at rh Academy yet, but I have competed there in an action pistol event when I was on the UNH team. Nice facility.