• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Southern Utah shooting ranges?

jhr1986

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2012
SLCish, UT
Howdy y'all! I'm taking a short trip to Zion NP next week, staying in Springdale. I'll be driving down from SLC on the morning of the 23rd (Tuesday) and I'll be there several hours before I can check into the hotel (but probably after all the parking in the park is taken up) so I'm thinking up something to kill a few hours that day late morning/early afternoon.

Any good shooting ranges in the area? Any other local attractions I should see that aren't part of the park? Or if anyone wants to get together for lunch Tuesday that could work as well.

While we're on the topic, what are your must-do hikes in Zion? Kolob Canyons and Angel's Landing are closed FYI. I'll be leaving Saturday so I've got time for a few hikes, planning on hiking everyday and playing with my telescope at night.