• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Southern Wyoming: Looking for shooting partner

Freedom790

Private
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2013
Cheyenne, WY
Looking for a shooting partner in the Southern Wyoming area. Shoot me a PM if you would be interested in some range work. Maybe it's the social distancing and waiting to go back to work talking, but shooting by myself has got dull.

This isn't gonna help you any...but how do you like living in that area? I'm trying to move out there soon and I'm trying to determine factors that will help me pick the best place.

I came here from California back in 2005 so it was a different picture than I was accustomed to, but I wouldn't leave Wyoming now for anything. The winters can be harsh and the weather unforgivably unpredictable, but I don't feel like that is enough of a detractor from everything else Wyoming has to offer. The state has a lot to offer in regards to outdoor living, shooting, and firearm friendly politics. If you have any other more detailed questions, like cost of living, gas prices, job availability, etc., shoot me a PM and I'll happily answer.

Reactions: Bent260
I'm at Otto Road as well, not as much within the last year or so though. My wife and I had our first kid about a year back and it has occupied a lot of the time I used to commit to range time. I still find time every couple weeks or so during the week days in the early morning, but I couldn't trade the time with my daughter, even though she's mostly boogers and trouble.

I moved here from CA in 2005 as well, if I ever leave it will be to move to MT or Alaska. Casper is nice, just not enough trees out here.