• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Southwest Ammunition MIA???

Kilmore

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2011
Utah
Anybody talk to someone at Southwest Ammunition lately? I sent over a load of new .338 Lapua brass and Sierra bullets for an ammo build at the first part of October. I called last Friday and left a message and sent an email on Monday of this week and have not had any response. Called today and the line kept bouncing me to a phone message. Just wondering if anybody has any info on their current disposition. Hope everything is OK with them.

Cruised by there the other day and bought some ammo. Maybe 2 weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

They are busy and back logged which is good for them, for others what may have been match quality hand crafted ammo is now M118LR.

Yup, they are just busy. I know when I spoke with them recently they were actually out testing some stuff. "Stuff" was all that they would tell me as I was pretty curious. I just got my first shipment of ammo from them and of course my damn scope crapped out of me so I am unable to shoot it until I get it back.