• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sovereign Citizen Nonsense

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    I know I already got a Darrell Brooks thread open, but I just have to make a new thread dedicated to his 50+ minute rant as a sovereign citizen in court. The judge is so fucking patient with him, but the prosecutor was pissed!

Start at 2:19:44 if it doesn't start there on it's own:

Reactions: Hegre
    I know I already got a Darrell Brooks thread open, but I just have to make a new thread dedicated to his 50+ minute rant as a sovereign citizen in court. The judge is so fucking patient with him, but the prosecutor was pissed!

Start at 2:19:44 if it doesn't start there on it's own:

’tards are gonna ‘tard.

More importantly, as far as the judge goes, I’d smash.

Let that be reflected in the court records.

The judge is probably trying to keep him from drawing this out. The fucktard is getting off on being the center of attention. He'd keep the trial going forever if he could.

1665892359908.png

1665892414832.png
    1665892524585.png

This cop on the witness stand is the cop that shot at Brooks. Brooks is now cross-examing him. I swear this trial is getting more entertaining than the Johnny Depp trial! Love how the cop talks about how he was trying to shoot him and not the car.

Reactions: Hegre
    I think they should lock that guy in a cage with the family members of the people killed. Charge for pay per view of these people beating him to death, then let the families keep the money from the proceeds of the fight.

Not clicking the link, not watching the trial... fuck that guy.

So wait....If I'm at trial I can ask the court to grant me access to a legal education???
    3:19:30...access to legal research database, paralegal training, law school education....

Pretty interesting comments from the Judge about Constitutional rights.....3:28:00

I understand everyone in the court is frustrated having to deal with this jackass, but I think DA Mama Fratelli was doing a bit of asskissing to the judge here.

The Judge should have forced an attorney to "assist" him. This guy is gonna try to use all his stupidity as grounds for appeal and some liberal Judge is gonna allow it

We know it was him. No question there. Time for a short rope. Sell PPV tickets. I’d buy one.

I admit that the bickering between the judge and Brooks outside the jury presence was kinda entertaining at first, but now it's just straight up disgraceful! This judge is letting this guy get away with murder (literally) in court by giving him way too much leeway. Any one of us would have contempt charges up the ass if it was us who pulled the same shit in court as Brooks has been doing EVERY DAY!

I admit that the bickering between the judge and Brooks outside the jury presence was kinda entertaining at first, but now it's just straight up disgraceful! This judge is letting this guy get away with murder (literally) in court by giving him way too much leeway. Any one of us would have contempt charges up the ass if it was us who pulled the same shit in court as Brooks has been doing EVERY DAY!

What the actual fuck. She shouldn’t be a judge.

Well...for that short clip above (mind you I have ZERO knowledge about courtroom requirements): I'd have to ask.....Why there seems to be an added requirement to put down an actual time to call a specific witness?? Seems like any witness can be called at any time, or even called back if need be. Not to mention if one were to discover a "new" witness that was recently found.

The more I watch actual courtroom "procedures" the more I'm not happy with how the justice system actually works.

Well...for that short clip above (mind you I have ZERO knowledge about courtroom requirements): I'd have to ask.....Why there seems to be an added requirement to put down an actual time to call a specific witness?? Seems like any witness can be called at any time, or even called back if need be. Not to mention if one were to discover a "new" witness that was recently found.

The more I watch actual courtroom "procedures" the more I'm not happy with how the justice system actually works.

Actually, putting Brooks' shitty attitude aside for a moment, the problem with representing yourself pro se is you have waived your right to have council representing you and doing all the behind the scenes work such as setting up the witness list and the subpoenas. Representing yourself in traffic court or misdemeanor criminal court is one thing, but doing so in a mass murder trial is literally a 1% success rate. Judges, courts, and state prosecutors absolutely HATE pro se litigants because it screws up the flow or better term is the order of the court.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    What the actual fuck. She shouldn’t be a judge.

I am in 100% agreement at this point in the trial. During a previous spat Brooks and the judge had, he accused her of being unfair and Un-Constitutional and said that she should recuse herself from the trial. I actually agree and think she should've been recused not because she's unfair, but rather she's lost control over the court. I get why she's been so lenient with him, but all he's doing is taking advantage of that. 906.11 of WI Legislature gives the judge total authority over witness interrogation, evidence, and general courtroom order. She has the authority to cut off this asshole anytime she wants, but won't do so. The 6th Amendment does NOT give you the right to control the court. Only the judge can do that!

Well, today ended well........

At least the judge is finally starting to grow a pair. Little late in the trial though. :rolleyes: Looking forward to Monday. Not sure what's gonna be more entertaining. Him having to testify before the state and being asked about previous convictions, or him calling his mother as a witness after she's already been on the news saying that her son is essentially too mentally unstable to represent himself. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
    or him calling his mother as a witness after she's already been on the news saying that her son is essentially too mentally unstable to represent himself.

Sounds like he's setting things up nicely.

I am in 100% agreement at this point in the trial. During a previous spat Brooks and the judge had, he accused her of being unfair and Un-Constitutional and said that she should recuse herself from the trial. I actually agree and think she should've been recused not because she's unfair, but rather she's lost control over the court. I get why she's been so lenient with him, but all he's doing is taking advantage of that. 906.11 of WI Legislature gives the judge total authority over witness interrogation, evidence, and general courtroom order. She has the authority to cut off this asshole anytime she wants, but won't do so. The 6th Amendment does NOT give you the right to control the court. Only the judge can do that!
    Let him rant, get this to the jury as fast as possible and then throw him in a dark hole to rot as soon as legally possible.

The last thing we want is to give this jackass grounds for appeals or a mistrial.

In the 70s, while awaiting a court case I for step-daughter, I encountered a "prince" from some African nation with his harem. His argument against assault and bounced checks was the court had no authority/jurisdiction over him. Judge gave him five minutes and when he wouldn't shut up the judge found him in contempt. Went to jail.

Later the arresting officer and I had a good laugh.

Can’t wait to hear what happens when while in prison.

Running over people at a Christmas parade is so far outside the lines of anything “they”except he’s gonna get fucked with hard.

Good.. fuck him!

The Judge has to tread lightly so his conviction isn't overturned on appeal due to the court's interference.

Reactions: lash