• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Space Force on Netflix

Thanks now I don't have to waste my time on this suspected POS!
Read two reviews and X'ed it.

Reactions: Penguins
There are so many terrible movie out there and it's a killjoy to waste time going through them, I ran out of what to what so i went back to the 'Witcher'

I got through the first episode and thought it might have potential. 3/4 of the way through episode 2 they shot themselves in the foot.

Never bothered to finish the episode.
Dumb, dry and very hard to watch.

I made it through the third episode. So far each episode has been slightly worse than the one that proceeded it...

I thought it was pretty good. Unfortunately it targets a narrow audience in the same manner as Enlisted. Enlisted was an amazing show that was filled with content that only a small percentage of viewers would appreciate...which led to its cancellation.

A lot of viewers expected it to be like the office but seemed to forget that the first season of the office played out the same way. The Office was dried dog shit in the beginning but it grew on people and became a hit.

I hope they do another season.

I haven't watched it. A couple of aerospace engineers I know thought it captured their work environment pretty well. "And working at NASA too makes it even better." according to one.

I'm tired of the leftist media calling Space Force a Trump idea that took a year to put together when it has nearly 20 years of support.

Agreed with overall sentiment bove. A few funny one-liners in Episodes 1 and 2, but stopped watching after #3.