• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Space Shuttle Door Gunner

Wolvenhaven

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Damn pretty picture.

action9nasacopter.jpg

Also it's an HK21E which makes me drool a little.

Re: Space Shuttle Door Gunner

Dude, I want to be that guy just for the photo/videographic opportunity.

I would not want to be that guy if a trigger had to be pulled.

I like those pics. A girl I went to college asked why would NASA have machineguns on helicopters. I could only say it is worth a billion bucks you darn right they are going to have helicopters with machineguns flying around.

I do not remember where I read it but NASA has one of the first MP5's (project 64) brought in the US. They finally retired it when it would not shot accurately enough. They estimated it had fired 500,000 rds.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rpk762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like those pics. A girl I went to college asked why would NASA have machineguns on helicopters. I could only say it is worth a billion bucks you darn right they are going to have helicopters with machineguns flying around.

I do not remember where I read it but NASA has one of the first MP5's (project 64) brought in the US. They finally retired it when it would not shot accurately enough. They estimated it had fired 500,000 rds.
</div></div>

Apparently they recently got rid of all their HK21Es for M240s because a guy over at hkpro got 4 demil kits that had a NASA shipping label on them, so he might very well have that gun in the picture.

It almost looks like a little plastic soldier. I'm not saying it is BTW just that it looks like one. The photo is pretty amazing!!!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZqhGh-gcK1g"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZqhGh-gcK1g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>