• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Space-X live

Watched two rockets launch live from the Cape when I was in Florida for a few months in 2016. Those things are impressive and makes me wonder what the actual shuttle launch would have been like.

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
Watched two rockets launch live from the Cape when I was in Florida for a few months in 2016. Those things are impressive and makes me wonder what the actual shuttle launch would have been like.

I would love to go see a rocket launch live. I would have loved to see the Shuttle lift off as well.

Saw the shuttle go up at a night launch. We were about 14 miles from the cape and it was like bright daytime as it went up. Truly an awesome sight

I would love to go see a rocket launch live. I would have loved to see the Shuttle lift off as well.
I believe we were about 5 miles or less from the launchpad. There is a small state park that everyone goes to stand on the pier to watch them take off. The sight is absolutely amazing, and it moves so fast. I’m glad I got to see it