• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spare bolt for Kelbly Atlas Tac action

XLR308

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 22, 2018
    Grand Junction, Colorado
    I am looking to have a barrel chamberd in 223AI 1-7" twist for one of my Atlas Tac actions and figured i would ask here first.
    Does Kelbly's sell the .384" 223 rem bolts seperate.
    I have done some searching but am not finding the answer, i am fairly confident that they are available separately just havent called Kelblys yet as i know most manufacturers are better served by manufactering and spending less time constantly answering questions.
    I have considered just doing a 22BR or something similar but the cost, tooling, additional powders that are becoming harder to come by and barrel life kind of ends upside down compared to just going 223AI.
    Thanks for any replies or info.

Last edited:
    They do. I checked a while back and they said yes. Don't remember the cost though.

Reactions: XLR308
    I was fairly sure they did but from searching and looking on thier website couldnt answer it definitively for myself.
    Will also be asking when im ready for the bolt what the charge would be for the anti shear bolt stop for a couple of actions since i dont see it being offered separately yet.
    Thank you for the information.

Just checking, did anyone check with Kelbly about a new bolt? I just picked up a l/a mag and wanted to see about a l/a standard bolt