• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Spare Kit for sale. NVISION, SICO Radius, CQBL-1, KIJI, MUM's, and more.

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
Gents,
This is my Spare / Loaner upper. As you can see, I have two, and now only need one. The lower is Not for Sale.
Upper is a Block II, 14.5" and Unpinned. It has exactly 73 rounds on it. It is clone correct.
NVISION Halo-LR. I'm the second owner, and is still under warranty. The Halo mount has been changed over to the Brobro mount. The scope rides on a Larue Tactical 5/8" riser. This gives a rock solid mount and gives the appropriate check weld for smacking night things. It will include a shuttered eye piece that I just haven't gotten around to installing. Also included is an Anker external battery pack that is picatinny rail mounted.
Sico Radius, pretty sell explanatory here, you need to range night things before you smack them.
Steiner CQBL-1 with Echo mount for the KiJi 3* illuminator. Controlled via Unity TAPS Sync V4. You can use this to point out that Night Thing that is standing there looking at your buddy because he insists that Thermal isn't needed....:ROFLMAO: These two can easily illuminate / lase Night Things out to 200 yards on most nights up here in Eastern Washington's High desert.
This is a great package that will get you killing at night and it is all sighted in and ready to rock. Yes the thermal is pristine. Zero issues on anything that you see in the pics.
$8K + Shipping to your AO. Zelle payment, wire transfer, or possibly others.
Trades, Yes.
I am looking for a VuDoo 360, MTU, 20" or possibly a bit longer. Prefer low mileage, and if you have it mounted up in a chassis or manners comp stock, it would be a huge plus. Also looking for glass for the Vudoo. Specifically a ZCO 5-27, or 8-40 with MPCT3X or Tremor reticle. I am definitely not opposed to a RIM-X build either. + cash to balance it all out.

Zdfjj4y.jpg

This is what the shutter eyepiece looks like. It is just not installed.
Ehaos1U.jpg

The upper that is for sale,
IEJehK2.jpg

2lTPNcj.jpg

### SOLD ### A set of Mum-14's that I purchased Directly from Nivisys. These are not piece together units. Both are Green Phoshor, with KVC clips, and RQE bridge. This set is in perfect condition and IIRC the tubes are really clean. These are super compact 40* vision that are waterproof. The nice part about these is that you can easily swap out one for a skeetir / Flir Breach and not have issues with spacing.
IIRC I still have a weapons mount and I have the AA battery cap adaptors. Also included is a PVS-14 carry case in Tan. Yours for $4K + shipping to your AO. Same payment methods as above. Same trades as above. I know you' all will want tube pics. I'll try to get those for you when I get more time.

ZDCRGJh.jpg

j1eHZSe.jpg

ba9gxGS.jpg

imqhUAt.jpg

nhlfEpq.jpg

PM your questions / offers. Thanks for looking.
ST42

Last edited:
Reactions: savagepc.223
Possible to split the radius and kiji off separate? Is the kiji the 3 degree?

Yes, I will be willing to split items off. Kiji is 3 degree. I have a few PM’s regarding the CQBL-1 and Kiji. I’ll have to look those over again to be sure that they wouldn’t be spoken for. Most guys just need the parts and not the entire kit. PM me when you get the time.

Sorry for the delay, been a busy day today.
1. Halo, with all mentioned accessories, $5200 + Shipping.
2. Sico Radius, $1150.00 shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
3. CQBL-1 with Kiji and V4, $1250.00 shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

Let’s get these moved!
Halo, $4900 + shipping. No don’t bother blinking….Thats a SCREAMING deal.
Sico, $1K shipped. ### Sold ###
CQBL-1, KIJI, V4, $1.1K shipped. ### Sold ###
URG, has been sold.

Last edited: