• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: Sparrow

Well, i've ran north of 20K rounds through my sparrow since I bought it.

They are fantastic suppressors, and hte clam shells make maintenance super easy. (especially now, since they are SS and dippable)

I do such high volume 22lr shooting, that upgrading to the SS version makes sense to me.

You might want to get on a order quick though. Evidently everyone and their mother has discovered the versatility of the silencerco sparrow. I heard from a little birdie that they're backordered about 1,800 units, and thats with them machining as many as possible, daily.

I've put a total of 10 rounds threw one at the local shop.. It is soooooo sweet. The new ones are rated for up to 5.7x28mm. It will be my next can.

I have both and love them, I've put 5000 rounfds thru thenold one, and 200 thru the SS. I hope they come out with there 5.56 cans soon. I'm a dealer and have spoken with them. I'm told the new rifle cans are going revolutionize the rifle suppressor market. If you need anything contact via PM. I've got 20 inbound within the next 20-30 days.

My Sparrow SS should be at my dealer in a few days then the wait begins. Regardless, my research said the Sparrow SS was the way to go.

I like the idea of the Sparrow SS. They only had the Aluminum ones when I got my Liberty Kodiak TL, which was why I went with the Liberty, which is Ti and SS...dippable.

If you decide not to wait on a Sparrow SS, you won't be disappointed with a Liberty Kodiak or Kodiak TL. I chose the TL for the lighter weight.

www.libertycans.net

-David
Edgewood, NM

i've got the original sparrow, my buddies got a side by side of the sparrow vs. the outbackII in HD coming out soon, great lil cans, but the outbackII seems to muffle a tad more IMHO.