• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Photos Spartan 308

Re: Spartan 308

Its the 5-25. I have a 4-14 on my other build. Thanks for the comments guys.

Chad

Beautiful....My screen is all sticky now
laugh.gif

For sure Steve, I am very happy to be a customer.

God damn Bones hahahahaha, Thats ok. The rifle tends to do that to people who walk by when I am shooting it. Get so many weird looks and questions about it.

JxMAN25. I am not 100% sure on that. I know they fit with anything clone of R700's. Not sure how the FN spr looks since I have never held one.

Chad

Thanks for the good words guys.

I'm glad your happy with the rifle Chops. You should clip and save all of the groups you've been shooting in the .0's so you can show that asshole who yelled at you for flinching :)

Marc

That guy had a major chip on his shoulder. Butthurt cause tac rigs where there and doing good would be my guess. I really do need to start saving my targets when I have them that tight. Need to really focus on keeping a solid data book also. Looking forward to the matches in april.

Chad