• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Spartan Rifles - 338 Lapua - Cali Drought Camo

Werk125

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 5, 2019
Charlotte, NC
Up for sale is one of my first custom built rifles. I’m more into clones these days, so I’m selling this to fund that hobby!

Here are the specs:
- Stiller tac 338 action (Wylie)
- Triggertech diamond trigger
- Wyatt’s extended DBM and 1 mag
- 2 x Bartlein MTU barrels chambered in 338 Lapua by Spartan Rifles - 1 in 9.3 twist - Finished at ~24”-25”
- Throated for 300 grain bergers (you can load to the rifling and it still fits safely in the DBM).
- Munster night vision rail
- McMillan A5 with sniper fill. Two flush cups left, one rear.
- Custom Cali drought camo by Spartan Rifles. A personal favorite that I have on several other rifles, and no longer available as an option.
- Pic rail under the forearm can be swapped for dual swivel studs (it’s tapped / ready for either setup).

Round count is 150 on the barrel. The spare has roughly 40 rounds through it (break in, headspace check, etc). Extremely accurate sub half MOA groups using 300 grain bergers, h1000, and Peterson brass… Which is normal for every rifle Marc builds.

$5,175 shipped to your FFL. No trades. I tried to track down current prices and it should save you roughly $1,500+ compared to buying everything new, if not more (and no wait!).

Picture below of the rifle as it sits today, and the one posted by Spartan Rifles at the time of the build.

IMG_6814.jpeg

IMG_6815.jpeg

Reactions: 107driver