• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spartan vs KMW Bottom metal

King_beardsly

MMPRL & Low Dollar Precision
Minuteman
  • Jun 12, 2018
    Beast Coast
    I’m looking at grabbing bottoms metal for a upcoming project and need some input since everything’s been chassis based until now. The bottom dweller from spartan caught my eye with how everything blends into the trigger guard, but the KMW seems to be a really strong option as well but I’m willing to expand my pool based upon suggestions.

I’m looking at grabbing bottoms metal for a upcoming project and need some input since everything’s been chassis based until now. The bottom dweller from spartan caught my eye with how everything blends into the trigger guard, but the KMW seems to be a really strong option as well but I’m willing to expand my pool based upon suggestions.

Both are top quality DBMs.

The Spartan Bottom Dweller is an M5 inlet.
    The KMW is its own inlet (super close to the original Surgeon inlet). KMW has a version for the M5 inlet that will be available within 2 weeks.

I believe you would be happy with either one.

./

Reactions: beretta_man11
    Both are top quality DBMs.

The Spartan Bottom Dweller is an M5 inlet.
    The KMW is its own inlet (super close to the original Surgeon inlet). KMW has a version for the M5 inlet that will be available within 2 weeks.

I believe you would be happy with either one.

./
    I’ll check out the M5 inlet when it comes out, or I’ll just see if McMillan has the inlet file for the original version.

McMillan, Manners and Foundation have the inlet program for the Mk1.
    Be safe.

Terry

./
    I called McMillan earlier to ask some questions and that was one of them. They said they’ve never had the MK1 in the shop but cut plenty for stocks for it without any issues.

Do you remember who you spoke with?

They have had a Mk1 DBM on hand since March for fit checks and program tweaks. If you can advise, I will make sure they have everyone informed and are giving consistent info.

Thank you for the heads up.

T.

./

Reactions: hangunnr
    Do you remember who you spoke with?

They have had a Mk1 DBM on hand since March for fit checks and program tweaks. If you can advise, I will make sure they have everyone informed and are giving consistent info.

Thank you for the heads up.

T.

./
    I’ll PM you