• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spec on MDT ACC action screws? (Rem 700SA)

boy412

Meat Popsicle
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2013
Mid-Atlantic area
I've recently purchased a second hand MDT ACC chassis (Rem700SA) and the action screws that were provided are not the correct length. The longest one is too short for the rear and the short one is too long for the front.

:/

I've asked MDT to send me some new ones (their customer service has been awesome) but it may be a while and I'd really like to get this rifle assembled before a shoot this coming weekend.

Does anyone know the spec on these screws? Length, diameter, and pitch...

Much appreciated!

:)

Reactions: pabrousseau
Google it, to be in a hurry you sure like to waste time making posts and sitting around waiting for an answer lol.

I'm not even being a dick, it's as simple as a few second google search and youre done.

I did actually do some searching prior to posting. The only info I found was torque specs, a video from MDT saying that yes…they DO provide action screws with their chassis, but not anything that answered my question. That was surprising…so I decided to ask here.

I did actually do some searching prior to posting. The only info I found was torque specs, a video from MDT saying that yes…they DO provide action screws with their chassis, but not anything that answered my question. That was surprising…so I decided to ask here.
You just buy screws and they are trim to length

Reactions: NewsShooter