• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Special council: Biden mentally unfit to prosecute!!!

I haven’t read the documents, but, the question I want answered is, are they just saying he’s too incompetent now, or when he took the items? Because, the most recent stuff was from 2017, was he incompetent at that time? It’s sad that for the last 4 years, everyone here has brought up his incompetence, but media provided cover and the sheep followed right along with their heads in the sand. It’s amazing once again, rules for thee, not for me. I’d love to see a super conservative district actually file the charges like they did against trump in DC where they are pretty much guaranteed a guilty verdict no matter the facts.

I haven’t read the documents, but, the question I want answered is, are they just saying he’s too incompetent now, or when he took the items? Because, the most recent stuff was from 2017, was he incompetent at that time? It’s sad that for the last 4 years, everyone here has brought up his incompetence, but media provided cover and the sheep followed right along with their heads in the sand. It’s amazing once again, rules for thee, not for me. I’d love to see a super conservative district actually file the charges like they did against trump in DC where they are pretty much guaranteed a guilty verdict no matter the facts.
It's an excuse.

An excuse they can use when people say "hey, he did exactly what you are trying to convict Trump of".

It should be obvious as all hell once you get over the fact that they actually said a single negative thing about him.

images.jpg
istockphoto-675609074-612x612.jpg

If he is that bad, why is he still playing as the POTUS?
Because Obama is running the circus clowns.
If it were any other country deliberately destroying themselves it would be funny. I mean we actually encourage invasion from the south, AND we literally have a guy with known dementia as the freaking President.....
I want to know when they’ll come out and say Obama is running things. I mean the guy is so stuck on himself he’ll have to claim he pulled one over on the entire country and served 3 terms.

Reactions: DIBBS
Because Obama is running the circus clowns.

I want to know when they’ll come out and say Obama is running things. I mean the guy is so stuck on himself he’ll have to claim he pulled one over on the entire country and served 3 terms.

Here you go! From Porta John.

Reactions: Marine52
I'm not even going to say what their last ditch effort is going to be. they are bent on distroying what this great country stands for,fought for at any cost. .

Reactions: Devildog and Jgore
He will run with a different VP, he will win again. Then removed from office and the “chosen one” will ascend! 😡
Yes. Pay close attention to who he chooses for VP.
Of course, this could be a G Ford type of happening. POTATUS declared unfit, VP found guilty of being an idiot so some completely unelected is placed in the CIC position.

Dude shits his pants and falls down steps left and right. I’m suprised he hasn’t jacked off live during a press conference yet

If any of the reporters were tween girls... he would have.

You know what Brandon likes about 29-year-olds.

That there are 20 of them!

SIrhr

obummer could not run a game of checkers. He was nothing but a local community organizer from Chicago. His string pullers are not even in this country.
BHO actually declared that he wanted to "fundamentally change America." However, when he saw the big plan, he was smart enough to realize that his image would be tarnished. His vanity kept him in check. He knew he could armchair quarterback but was worried about FJB. He even tried to get FJB to not run..."You don't have to do this, Joe." When he could not dissuade FJB, he worried..."Do not underestimate Joe's ability to fuck this up."

There is an entire prisons population worth of those treasonous assholes that should be in chains waiting for the hangman.

BHO actually declared that he wanted to "fundamentally change America." However, when he saw the big plan, he was smart enough to realize that his image would be tarnished. His vanity kept him in check. He knew he could armchair quarterback but was worried about FJB. He even tried to get FJB to not run..."You don't have to do this, Joe." When he could not dissuade FJB, he worried..."Do not underestimate Joe's ability to fuck this up."

There is an entire prisons population worth of those treasonous assholes that should be in chains waiting for the hangman.

I'd pay to watch.

BHO actually declared that he wanted to "fundamentally change America."
His words were "We're going to fundamentally change America" He was nothing more than a true Manchurian candidate & the sheep eat his B/S up. I hope they like the meal they will get served soon enough because of him & those klinton fucks.

Not a Joe Biden fan, but that is just one lawyer's opinion. He may be a "Special Prosecutor", but he is not a medical doctor or in any way qualified to comment on a person's mental acuity. I put no more stock in his opinion of Biden than I do in the left's opinion of Trump

Not a Joe Biden fan, but that is just one lawyer's opinion. He may be a "Special Prosecutor", but he is not a medical doctor or in any way qualified to comment on a person's mental acuity.
His mental acuity is on display every day. What I see makes us the biggest laughing stock of this rock.

What no one is talking about yet is that this basically deep sixes scumbag Jack Smith's trial in Florida. Based on what was reported today on the USSC hearing on the ballot issue, I have a feeling if they do accept the appeal on the DC Circuit case will not make a decision before the election.

So what this ruling means is that if your older you can rob a bank and hide out for 10 years and when they pick you up you say you can't remember or recall the details or time of the crime.

Biden stated he refuted the special council's report ,that his memory is fine, so who's lying Joe or the DOJ ......

The right may be making a mistake by trying to find ways to replace biden before the election. Sure, he's incapable of dressing himself, but ANYONE else they run could probably garner more votes than this guy; the proverbial 'ham sandwich' could probably do better than this demented fool. They key will be how much fraud they can get away with.