• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Special counsel appointed to investigate Trump x 2

wade2big

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS
Attorney General Merrick Garland has named Friday a special counsel to investigate the entirety of the criminal probe into the unlawful retention of national defense information at former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort, Fox News has learned
Smith will also oversee the investigation into key aspects of the Jan. 6 investigation, a senior Justice Department official also told Fox News.
It’s bad men. How many still believe in voting this away and how many of you are still willing to back the blue at any level. Do not think for a second that your local gov’t that works with your state gov’t that works with the federal gov’t aren’t all in lockstep. They are.

What a bunch of horseshit! Hypocrisy has no bounds with the assholes. I am sure it has nothing to do with Trump announcing he is running again in 2024 or the fact that the House will investigate Hunter Biden and all the corrupt shit the Biden's are in to. Of course it's political when it happens to them. Garland still likely has his panties in a knot when he didn't get confirmed to the Supreme Court.

We can see that this is completely political. The purpose of Special Councils is to provide a way to hold otherwise unimpeachable figures accountable for crimes.

As Congress, the DOJ and the NY state attorney are already after Trump... this is just about using the power of government to control our choices going into 2024.

How about the talk of that oversight committee to look at Ticketmaster based off ticket sales for taylor swift hahaha

1668808310707.png

Both sides hate Trump and will do anything they can to destroy him and ANYONE that supports him. See Arizona.

Last edited:
On a side note: one of the big things trump could never do was get a loyal AG. He won’t get one if he were to win again. He also have to gut the DOJ and military leadership. De-weponize the IRS.

Probably all impossible to happen BUT I’d vote for him just to see him try

Ultimately, I could care less what happens.

Personally, I think you’re just gonna get Obama part 4. They plan to run big Mike at some point.

Maybe by 2028 we will be in a Mad Max type scenario.

The problem with trump is that he’s not corrupted enough!

Reactions: Tims and BCP
On a side note: one of the big things trump could never do was get a loyal AG. He won’t get one if he were to win again. He also have to gut the DOJ and military leadership. De-weponize the IRS.

Personally, I think you’re just gonna get Obama part 4. They plan to run big Mike at some point.

He could if he looked outside normal channels!

Exactly.

Listen. It's totally corrupted from top to bottom.
This is a United States senator telling you that they are. He is now the leader of the Senate and he told us years ago that the DOJ is corrupt.

The Intel is supposed to work for the people not figuring out ways to screw the president or any other citizen.
They installed a potato in the white house and two years later they, our government, installed a vegetable in the Senate to prove they can do anything that they want.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
This is a United States senator telling you that they are. He is now the leader of the Senate and he told us years ago that the DOJ is corrupt.

The Intel is supposed to work for the people not figuring out ways to screw the president or any other citizen.
They installed a potato in the white house and two years later they, our government, installed a vegetable in the Senate to prove they can do anything that they want.

I heard that interview in real time and was horrified he said it .

He got no pushback on it.

When they gave up a senate seat to get sessions as the AG I knew he was going to get shafted. Then sessions recused himself from all things Russia and turned it over to the DOJ, who weeks earlier gave Hillary a pass, it was confirmed.
I heard that interview in real time and was horrified he said it .

He got no pushback on it.
Then Schumer blurts this out and not a peep from the republicants.

This song sums up the whole mess. Trump should play it at rallies. LOL
I’m surprised potato didn’t use it o the no malarkey tour!!

Not possible. The Senate confirms the appointments.
Who do you think recommended his appointments because they would confirm them? Starting with Jeff sessions. They gave up a senate seat to start the Russia Hoax.
Doesn’t mean he can’t look outside, that just means it’s unlikely they will confirm

Exactly! I’m sure voting harder next time will help!