• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

FedEx has a new delivery service called "DeadEx Ground"

Well, it’s unfortunate that person is now hamburger meat, I don’t feel bad for him at all

That was brutal 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sad the driver will face manslaughter/murder charges

So lemme see if I've got this straight:

The looters be looting, and that's ok.
The protesters be protesting, and that's ok.
The blockaders be blockading, and that's ok.
The truck-driver be fearing for his life and his job, and THAT'S BAD. You should stop so that we can continue to do to you, whatever it is that we want.

That sound about right?

Naw, methinks that the outcome was a great start. PLease, continue Mr. Truckdriver, and keep up the good work.

If the driver was over 40, I guarantee he was thinking about the truck driver in the Rodney king riots that got pulled from his truck and beat to an inch of his life!
If any on here are to young to remember I'll post video below.
Not guilty in my book, not even close.

This is a Prime example of why you can't count on police to protect you. Not Blaming officers, but apparently they were under orders to just let the thugs do thug shit, no fucking intervention whatsoever. They do however immediately show up after there's a dead guy.

When I see shit like this, weird connections get made in my brain. Like did the Street Sweeper come out right after the Rodney King Riots? That would make perfect sense. Should have called it the thug sweeper, Damn I wish I'd have kept that SPAS 12!

If the driver was over 40, I guarantee he was thinking about the truck driver in the Rodney king riots that got pulled from his truck and beat to an inch of his life!
If any on here are to young to remember I'll post video below.
Not guilty in my book, not even close.

This is a Prime example of why you can't count on police to protect you. Not Blaming officers, but apparently they were under orders to just let the thugs do thug shit, no fucking intervention whatsoever. They do however immediately show up after there's a dead guy.

When I see shit like this, weird connections get made in my brain. Like did the Street Sweeper come out right after the Rodney King Riots? That would make perfect sense. Should have called it the thug sweeper, Damn I wish I'd have kept that SPAS 12!

I was out there and remember it like it just happened

Driver should have poured the coal to it and started hitting shit.

Yep, this guy wasn't going to make the same mistake, when the fucking animals started jumping on his truck, he rolled coal & one of the thugs.

The similarities from that 1992 video to OP's are uncanny! Back then PD Helicopter watching, Police present, but pulled back per orders letting shit happen.
The one difference is that the reporters back then were actually questioning that policy of not intervening! Bet you don't see that now.

Slight thread derail
Had to go look up SPAS 12 and just about had a heart attack. Only 2 on Gun broker, both are fucked up and they want $1700, holly hell now I really wish I hadn't sold it for $400 back in 92. It was a neat gun perfect for shtf, made by Franchi, ran in semi or pump, & had a folding stock with a tail hook that actually made it pretty manageable to shoot 1 handed. SPAS stood for sporting arms shotgun :ROFLMAO: to allow it to get imported. Apparently that didn't last long.
1590895107914.png

Now back to the regularly scheduled thugburger.

Guy recording thinks it’s a big deal. What do they expect to happen? This guy got just exactly what he needed. Bet cameraman doesn’t step in front of a FedEx truck from now on. Reminds me of small children. Don’t touch stove, it’s hot! Kid touches stove, gets burnt. Kid never touches stove again.

Best part is the draggee mewling, puking and shiting all over the road. Reckon the turd would have paid the homeboy waving his 9mm sideways to put some lead in his head so he couldn’t hear himself screaming. Nice sound effects on home theater😪👹

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Did i see that protestor wound up in the saftey chains!?!? Ohhhhh shhhhhavingcream screwing around on a dolly in the middle of a set of doubles is a bad place to be and it looks
Like they opened the door on the front box!!!!
the apex of stupid

Slight thread derail
Had to go look up SPAS 12 and just about had a heart attack. Only 2 on Gun broker, both are fucked up and they want $1700, holly hell now I really wish I hadn't sold it for $400 back in 92. It was a neat gun perfect for shtf, made by Franchi, ran in semi or pump, & had a folding stock with a tail hook that actually made it pretty manageable to shoot 1 handed. SPAS stood for sporting arms shotgun :ROFLMAO: to allow it to get imported. Apparently that didn't last long.
View attachment 7339940

Now back to the regularly scheduled thugburger.
Just looked at your post real good. The reason the Franchi ran in semi or pump is because it probably choked when it ran on semi. I tried a couple of their semi shotguns (poor man's Benelli) none of them ran worth of shit.......Now back to Fedex's newest commercial "No thugs will stop us from getting your package on time everytime"

Just looked at your post real good. The reason the Franchi ran in semi or pump is because it probably choked when it ran on semi. I tried a couple of their semi shotguns (poor man's Benelli) none of them ran worth of shit.......Now back to Fedex's newest commercial "No thugs will stop us from getting your package on time everytime"
Thought the pump setting was for cops shooting specialty rounds that don’t cycle properly??

At 17:30 you see homie flashing his 9mm, I would think that would be a good defense for the driver who was in fear for his life.

I was a teenager when Rodney king happened bit it has always stuck with me .
We were in a driver meeting several years ago during fergesun riots, me and several other drivers made it clear to safety that if we were put in that situation we would not allow ourselves to be "Reginald Denny "

Thought the pump setting was for cops shooting specialty rounds that don’t cycle properly??
I was just busting his balls a little about Franchi semi auto shotguns. That particular model Franchi may run great in semi mode, but I did have a couple of their regular semi shotguns that seemed to choke not matter what the weight of the shot shell I tried.

Reactions: deersniper
a guy i know tells the story about how someone in a ghetto tried to carjack him by stepping in front of his car at a stopsign and pointing a gun at him.....wrong answer. said thug learned the hard way that entering the kill zone and acting stupid will cost ya.

Forces me to sign into fuckbook so I guess I don't get to watch the asshole get dragged.

If he'd have driven by here and given me a heads up, I'd have prepped the pavement with rock salt and what little 99% isopropanol I have left in anticipation of his arrival.

Hope Fedex delivers this next box of mags. Unless they totally fuck this up and fire the driver and apologize to the looters.

Any of you guys expecting a package?
I think Sgt hulka was , but I think his package is fucked.
probably has AIDS on it from all the blood .

just an observation, I havnt heard anything about this on major networks so I'm guessing the driver was black . had he been white...... well you know.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Forces me to sign into fuckbook so I guess I don't get to watch the asshole get dragged.

If he'd have driven by here and given me a heads up, I'd have prepped the pavement with rock salt and what little 99% isopropanol I have left in anticipation of his arrival.

Hope Fedex delivers this next box of mags. Unless they totally fuck this up and fire the driver and apologize to the looters.

Look above. I posted a link above that isn’t on fagbook! Check it out.