• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Special Thanks from CCP...

Woj8541

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2010
Yakima, Washington
Central Cascade Precision 2010 After Action Report

This letter is a special thanks to all the shooters and businesses who helped support Central Cascade Precision’s inaugural year of training. Through your support, CCP was able to far surpass any of my initial expectations, hands down! You, the shooters are truly what matters, as you are what drives everything within the tactical training community. For those who chose to train with me this year, I view that as nothing more than an immense amount of trust in CCP’s ability to provide you with the best possible training. In return, I hope all that attended a training course this year learned skills that made them a better, more prepared, and proficient shooter. It was a distinct pleasure to shoot with all of you. Again, many thanks!

To Sniper’s Hide and Stu at West Coast Tactical, thank you for allowing me to post my training schedules. Through your support I was able to obtain a great client base. Mr. McDonald of Surefire, your efforts in setting up a fantastic writer’s event were truly over-the-top. To all the gun writers that devoted time, energy and kind words, I am truly humbled. Daniel Jenkins of Precision Rifle Solutions, Tony G. of Impact Data Books, and Stu at Red Tac Gear, your products are second to none and will always be in my kit! Jeremy, your website is incredible; a lot better than I could have managed myself.

All the shooters that gave feedback on strengths and weaknesses, your comments are what help develop curriculum. Curriculum is a constant evolution, and in this community evolution is a necessity. There will be some exciting changes made to the courses for next year, building on critique points and making training more efficient. Keep checking the website for changes and additions. Expect the 2011 training schedule to be posted sometime in late December to early January. Courses are going to be starting as early in the spring as our weather conditions allow.

Thanks again,

Caylen Wojcik
Owner/Chief Instructor
Central Cascade Precision

Re: Special Thanks from CCP...

Congrats on your success this year Caylen, and thanks for putting on a great class! I hope to attend again in the future.

Joe

Always a great time Caylen, your classes and instruction witness immediate results, Thank You.

The 2011 schedule is coming guys, plan on seeing it just after the first of the year. We have to wait til at least March for the weather to clear enough to get to the range.

I'm stationed at lewis and I'm looking forward to taking some of your classes. Please let us know when the calendar is up as I need time to prepare household 6 for my absence.

Thank you buddy for running such an excellent class. I can't wait till 2011 so I can attend a few more of them. Steve.