• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SPECIAL Thanks to Versapod/Kengs!! GREAT CS Dept!

pcweidman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2012
Alabama
www.facebook.com
I have posted that I have been building an AICS 300wm for months on SH and parts purchasing and running down deals or the best price you can find is a HUGE part of building a custom firearm. I wanted a Kengs Versapod and just couldn't find one used I liked and so I decided to bite the bullet and call Kengs in Georgia. Emily worked with me during the busy holiday season and rushed out my new BiPod. She pushed her manufacturing people after a little begging on my part to make it and get it to me ASAP; even while dealing with tons of holiday orders in which I was NOT a priority. Emily was great, polite, and executed her transaction with me with lots of zeal and I appreciated it.

I simply wanted to post on here to all the gear heads that this is a class organization and that goes a long way these days to me when money is tight and times are little tougher to afford an expensive hobby/lifestyle. I appreciate you guys at Kengs and wish you have a prosperous 2013!!!!!

Thanks,

Chris