• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Specialized Dynamics/Scott MIlk-STAY FAR AWAY!!!!

Shady_Jay

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 3, 2006
Because he will put these in the bottom of your ruck sack when you are shooting a match.

f9991b38.jpg

That one alone is 8lbs.

Re: Specialized Dynamics/Scott MIlk-STAY FAR AWAY!!!!

That's funny. My Dad has a story about loading a bunch of tire chains in the bottom of some rookie's duffel bag at some point during his 60's era Army stint. Said the guy was too embarrassed to stop and investigate why his duffel was so heavy, he just staggered off with it! It's a hard world out there...

On a side note, the thread title looks a bit harsh.
wink.gif

I can't believe Scott would do that.
He seems like such a nice young man.

I had just put a bottle of water in there after I dropped my ruck. We moved out and I was thinking I must be more tired than I really was.

I'm the guy that plays jokes. But that was so funny that I brought the rock home and put it on top of my safe lol.

I'm more Gulf Coast. lol

LOL...I may have to report you CKA for taking CA rocks out of state.

Good having you with us this weekend.

Well at least it wasn't poo in a bag on fire :)

I'm surprised that you haven't sent it back asking him if he's missing something, or some other witty comeback that you're known for.

Perfect size too so he wouldn't notice right away. LOL J is a great guy, it was fun to hang out with him and Rich, hopefully i'll get to go to the bash and hang with him again. My time will come I'm sure.........

Lol was it checked or carry on?

Funny, We put a road kill snake in the top of our Platoon Leader's Ruck, and some tank recovery chain in the bottom of our Squad leaders ruck. The Squad leader found the chain and the rest of the squad had to carry the chain as a sensitive item for the rest of our deployment.

now thats funny!, just be lucky it was just a stone and not a rabid racoon or something

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zjVFxOyX-_o"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zjVFxOyX-_o" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

YOU SMUGGLED A EIGHT POUND ASSAULT ROCK.......OUT OF CALIFORNIA!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dsparil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">put a bag of fishing weights in the ruck.</div></div> ...and I would say thanks! Those things are getting expensive....