• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Specs for ACOG Reticles?

gunlove

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 6, 2007
Ft. Campbell, KY
Does anyone know where I could find good specifications for the different ACOG Reticles? Dot, Chevron, Duplex, Triangle heights, widths, thicknesses? Bullet Drop Compensating Reticle Mil or MOA dimensions?

The web site info is very shitty.. is this too much to ask for just and ACOG? I know it's not a sniper scope but it is still $1000 piece.

Re: Specs for ACOG Reticles?

call trijicon,they give you all info you need
ACOGs are good combat sight,at 100y,but no sniper scope,BDC only sounds good,but will not always work correct

I just emailed their support yesterday, no word yet. I can't find anything on the net except the same standard picture of reticles.

Dunno, I can't find much use in a Chevron or donut reticle as it is.

If I recall correctly from 300-600 or 800 if you have that model, the width of the cross hash/hair is 19" at the given range.

place chevron center mass and you are practically guaranteed a hit 0-300...all other distances, measure shoulder width and place center on corresponding range.

hoploman, trijicon really doesn't give anything beond a pic of the reticle there or on the website.

Here's a pretty useful diagram at least for the aiming points on the ACOG Chevron Reticle:
ACOGReticle.243183548_large.jpg