• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Speedtracker mach 4 plus chronograph

Schw15

Longrange
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 21, 2019
    Colorado
    Any mess around with this chronograph? Looks like bullet seekers but sold and came out with new version. Seems solid and able to mount straight to rifle with no attachments ect. Does void warranty from what I can tell mounting to rifle.

Any mess around with this chronograph? Looks like bullet seekers but sold and came out with new version. Seems solid and able to mount straight to rifle with no attachments ect. Does void warranty from what I can tell mounting to rifle.
    Garmin pretty much has rendered everything else obsolete.

Reactions: frost1235
    Garmin pretty much has rendered everything else obsolete.
    I plan on buying a garmin but this was brought to my attention seem like a solid unit at least this gen 2. I was curious on people who had them.

I had one. It does nothing better than the garmin, and many things worse. Plus to get setup with everything was around $1100 vs 600

Reactions: Schw15
    Yeah I noticed that for everything. Like I said I'm going to order the garmin but this was brought to my attention from another shooter who thought it was really good. Thought I would ask a few questions on it because it does look awesome. I really like the mounting to rifle and made that way