• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spend My Money

RTV

Rock the Vote
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2019
I have been chasing my own tail with this question for a while now and have debated with myself into a stalemate. Hopefully a good discussion can break that and give me some solid answers.
I figured I had another 4 years to relax with Trump (he might not be pro gun but I don't think he's willing to fight for it like kameltoe and angry joe) but with the election results I am now trying to buy as many things as I can in as short a span as I can get it.

Objective:
With a disposable income stream of 6000$ every 6 Months or 1000$ per month. How would you spend that money to accomplish the objectives of:

1. Personal Defense and Defense of Liberty which I see as every citizens responsibility to their rights.

2. Long range target shooting which is my passion. (Only have a range to 1000 but would like to go longer eventually)

For the sake of argument let's say I have nothing to start with right now besides a Vortex Razor G3 a reliable pistol and a suppressor in NFA jail.

I am pretty dead set on a 12.5 SBR being the host for the Razor as a general go to rifle with the suppressor.

After that however I do not know if I should build a clone of the 12.5 since its my go to rifle or start working on getting some other stuff like an AR10 for grandfathering purposes.
I would also like to get a 10/22 takedown and along with a suppressor for it and a bolt gun suppressor as well.

Another big point I have a hard time drawing the line on is where I should stop buying rifles and start stockpiling ammo and magazines/ saving up for optics for those rifles.

Anyways how would you guys spend the money.

Easy. Spend the money on a bolt action and get a pistol for self defense. Unless of course you are fighting the taliban while you grocery shop.

Don't know what your current suppressor is for, but have a pistol, that 12.5, and a 6.5 bolt gun, and have suppressors for all of them. I don't see a benefit of 20 rifles if you can't carry all of them. a few dozen magazines, a bunch of ammo, some decent gear(plate carrier/chest rig, belt, holster, pouches) Train, practice, prepare.

Reactions: RTV