• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Spent brass

96C

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 9, 2007
    Aust
    Couple random photos from todays mountain shoot. 11 degrees, light rain, light breeze, heavy fog passing through... Perfect weather.

Shooting at a concrete pipe 1.2m high, .3m diameter. First round hit 747m off the tripod.

The first time I've had a chance to give Triad Tactical's tapered rear bag a run (FINALLY!) It's good to go, much better than anything else I've used... The Badger Bones, cylendar bags, socks etc... Slide it forward and back for height, awesome. Thanks Steve, it's a winner man.

Thought I'd share.

Have a good weekend men.
    J

Re: Spent brass

Good deal boss, looks like great fun! At least someone is out shooting, wish I was..........

Why does the guy on the stool have the loop of 550 cord hanging from the top of his ear muffs?

That's a 20 second, high speed, low drag, night racing, underwater finger painting, plastic knife fighting, retention lanyard type job...

I'll shoot those other pics to your email brother, same same for Luke. There are more to follow also, the eagle drag bag is Awesome!