• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment Spent Primer Catcher

STI_1911_Guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2011
Michigan
I have had a few requests for a spent primer catcher so I will add it to the lineup. Prices are TYD. Custom requests welcome, just takes a little extra time and $$ depending. Colors are going to be primarily black or red, if you don't specify I will just ship what I have. You can see dimensions in the images also if you have any questions regarding so.

$28 Spent primer catcher: This will be mounted via two #8 screws. The primer catcher container is slide onto the mounted top portion and then locked in to place by a thumb screw to ensure it doesn’t detach when unwanted. You will then slide the tubing over the barbed fitting. This comes in sizes to accept ½”, 3/8” and 5/16” I.D. tubing. You will have to let me know which size you need.

Attachments

• primer catcher 2.jpg
    primer catcher 2.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 122
  • Primer catcher dimension.JPG
    Primer catcher dimension.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 118
  • Primer catcher.jpg
    Primer catcher.jpg
    324.9 KB · Views: 121
Did I miss what kind of press this is intended to be used?
Sorry for the confusion. This is just a generic primer catcher meant for any press that already has a tube coming off of it like the Hornady lock n load progressive. I have not designed any specific primer catcher to use in conjunction with this as of yet.

Attachments

• Primer Catcher Mounted.jpg
    Primer Catcher Mounted.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 88