• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Spew balistics

Snuby642

Two Star General
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Had a problem on the range last nite.
    It seems the balistics app my wife was using is having a problem resolving.

Impact was high and to the right, she is left handed so I dont think it was a flinch.
    Trigger pull is light and crisp, you never know when it will break.
    The wind was light mostly straight down, 75 degrees altitude 650 and humidity @ 25%.
    The rifle is a 2 1/2 year old short barrel in good condition, cleaned often and free from rust.

The hand load used was 2 bottles of milk under 4 spoons of texmex, carefully loaded it myself.
    We had to close the range, clean the rifle, the shooter and some of the spectators.

Stupidly I forgot to check spindrift, not sure if zero twist is proper for this load?
    I really like this rifle so will continue with load development.

Any suggestions on a new bc will be welcome.

Reactions: Downtown
    We need to call the bus barn and get Snuby properly situated. Seems he's sneaked onto one of the long buses again.

When you ride a short bus you can make faces at people and the driver can't do shit about it.

Had a problem on the range last nite.
    It seems the balistics app my wife was using is having a problem resolving.

Impact was high and to the right, she is left handed so I dont think it was a flinch.
    Trigger pull is light and crisp, you never know when it will break.
    The wind was light mostly straight down, 75 degrees altitude 650 and humidity @ 25%.
    The rifle is a 2 1/2 year old short barrel in good condition, cleaned often and free from rust.

The hand load used was 2 bottles of milk under 4 spoons of texmex, carefully loaded it myself.
    We had to close the range, clean the rifle, the shooter and some of the spectators.

Stupidly I forgot to check spindrift, not sure if zero twist is proper for this load?
    I really like this rifle so will continue with load development.

Any suggestions on a new bc will be welcome.
    did you check to make sure you were compensating for areolas effect?