• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SPF—-6.5 Creed 700 SA fully built with AI/AX (SurefireCA762SS)

CaptainChaos51

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2008
Atlanta, GA
For sale is my fully built 6.5 Creedmore, Remington 700. This rifle includes a Proof barrel, Timney trigger tuned to 2.5 lbs, Accuracy International AX chassis with top rail and scope base. To top it off, this rifle comes with the extremely rare SurefireCA762SS flash hider. This rifle was built by C Precision, and is extremely accurate with Hornaday 140gr ELD. Three Magpul 10 round mags and one AICS 5 round mag are included.
$3,800

Only Trade would be low round count Barrett MRAD with folding stock plus cash from my end.

Electronic Payment to be discussed upon sale. Shipping is $100 added to the sale price. FFL to FFL only

IMG_5506.jpgIMG_5507.jpgIMG_5509.jpgIMG_5508.jpgIMG_5511.jpg

Last edited:
I have a MRAD 338 BNIB never fired, all factory item shipped available. Also additional 300wm barrel upgrade kit available and BNIB! If you interesting for trading?