• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SPF: 5.56/223 GSI Bullet Feed System for the Dillon XL650 and XL750 Reloading Machine

nmmi9100

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2010
New Mexico
SPF to Joe B.

For Sale, $650, shipped & insured CONUS. Will ship OCONUS, but shipping cost will need to be negotiated.

Manufacturer Description: GSI Bullet Feed System for the Dillon XL650/XL750 reloading machine. The GSI feed system uses a motor to rotate the hopper ring counter-clockwise, picking up bullets nose first in the bottom of the bowl and delivering the correctly oriented bullets to the top of the hopper where they exit and travel down the bullet guide column. A micro switch regulates the operation of the feeder as needed to keep the column full of bullets. This configuration is for .223/5.56, 55gr-62gr bullets.

This is used but in like new condition. I have loaded maybe 5000 rounds total with it, works great. Dies and press are NOT included in this listing. You can really gain some speed with this bullet feeder. Had it fit the Dillon 1100 I just upgraded to, it would not be for sale.

YouTube Vids are easy to find showing its operation. ( )

I'll box this up securely and ship after your payment clears. I accept Zelle, Venmo, Paypal, Paypal F&F, or USPS Money Order. Buyer pays Paypal fees if applicable. Please ask questions if have you any.

Thanks,

/David
666F285A-BEFD-42E2-A471-924F7C657A1B.jpeg
9D3EE4CA-FD9B-4090-8DDE-ABD616A4CD7C.jpeg
36B13A85-F897-4BCA-AFC2-495B84B19486.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi, I realize this was posted about a year ago. If you still have it I would be interested. Just joined the site. Thanks, Joe B.