• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SPF.....6mm BR turn key set up for IMPACT action.....barrel brass dies mags

bribri

Always Smooth
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 21, 2009
    Nebraska
    All items are sold pending funds.

Up for sale is my entire 6mm BR setup ready to roll for an IMPACT precision action. All the gunsmith work was done by Travis at TS Customs in Miller, SD so you know it will shoot. The barrel has exactly 500 rounds through it, and was never really used or abused at a competition type setting. I also have brass, dies, and two 10 round AICS mags. PayPal discrete or certified checks is my preferred method of payments.

...................I WILL NOT SELL ANY OF THE ITEMS BELOW SEPARATELY UNTIL THE BARREL IS SOLD FIRST..............

1.) 6mm BR Barrel..........$725 shipped
    • Proof Research carbon fiber
    • Sendero contour
    • Finished at 24" with 5-8x24 muzzle threads
    • 8 twist
    • Unsure on exact chamber specs
    • Chambered and headspaced to work with any Impact Precision 737 action
    • Both ends of barrel were cerakoted black
    • 31 grains of Varget with 105 hybrids were going 2825 fps with a low SD
    2.) 6mm BR brass........$375 shipped
    • Lapua
    • 500 pcs once fired
    • Brass has been cleaned in corn cob media
    3.) 6mm BR dies.......$140 shipped
    • Redding Type S
    • Full length bushing die (bushing not included)
    • Competition seater die
    4.) AICS 10rd mags..........$220 shipped
    • 6mm BR conversions by Primal Rights installed and tuned (original follower and spring are "not" included)
    • 2 magazines total
    If you want everything listed above, I will discount the price to....................$1400 shipped

Last edited:
    Received everything today. All items were as described, packaged nicely and promptly shipped. Thanks