• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms SPF: AIAX 6.5 Creedmoor Dark Earth $4950

dirthead1

I Like BBQ
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Phoenix, AZ
    Sold Pending Funds

I had decided to keep this, but I'm about to have back surgery, so it's back up for sale.

I will probably regret this, but I have for sale a 2017 Accuracy International AX in 6.5 Creedmoor. Below are the specs and items included. I'm the 2nd owner. I bought it in December 2018 from a fellow member. He purchased it new from EuroOptic. There have been 1086 rounds fired through the rifle. Load data will be supplied to the buyer (140 hybrid, Lapua brass, RL16, 2805 fps, 1/4 moa). The rifle is in excellent condition. The only marks that I can find are on the bottom of the pistol grip (see pics). The action is glass smooth and the trigger is fantastic. You will not be disappointed.

2017 AIAX short action - Dark Earth
    24" Bartlein Win Tactical barrel (as supplied from EO), 5/8"-24 thread, barrel does have AI logo
    RRS Plate
    Sawtooth Rifle ARCA plate
    Gen2 Little Bastard brake
    3 - 10 round AX magazines (2 black, 1 dark earth)
    SAP 2 round holder
    Hoptic USA cheek pad
    Original box and owner's manual
    Borka 49 in-lb torque limiter for barrel changes

This does have a small firing pin.

The scope, Spuhr mount, and bipod are not included.

I'm not interested in any trades.

$5300 $5150 $4950 shipped to your FFL. Insurance is additional.

Payment by USPS money order, certified check, Zelle, Paypal F&F, cash. I'll let certified check and money orders clear my account before shipping.

IMG_4083.jpg
    IMG_4084.jpg
    IMG_4085.jpg
    IMG_4086.jpg
    IMG_4087.jpg
    IMG_4088.jpg
    IMG_4089.jpg
    IMG_4090.jpg
    IMG_4091.jpg
    IMG_4092.jpg

Last edited:
    Thanks. I’ve had a bulging lumbar disc for about 10 years and finally decided it was time to have it fixed. I’ve been reluctant to have surgery but enough is enough.
    I feel your pain Man. Its a struggle.

You have a nice rifle and a great deal for somebody who is interested. GLWS.

$5000 shipped. Insurance additional. Doesn't someone need an AX???

That includes 2 extra mags, RRS plate, Arca plate, torque wrench for barrel swaps, and some other extras (listed in OP).

Reactions: jcam and Aaron47pb
    Damnit I’m gonna miss shooting next to this rifle.
    Buyer, you scored the jackpot! This rifle is incredible.