• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SPF CZ455 in Aeron FT Field Target Chassis 16" Threaded Bull WILL SPLIT IT UP

67rschev

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2011
Colorado
Up for sale is a CZ 455 in an Aeron FT Field Target chassis. It is the 16 inch threaded bull barrel, that is factory threaded the normal 1/2 inch. Barreled action round count maybe only 100 rounds of CCI quiet for pest control. Comes with original CZ box, test target, one magazine, and manual. DROPPED TO $SPF for the package or will part for $300 for BA and $300 for chassis if both can be publicly spoken for with an I'll take it. Actual shipping, PM me for more pics. Trades mid tear FFP optics plus cash on my end

0JHlME1.jpg

xS8E3QX.jpg

zehfLbR.jpg

8OWBFDc.jpg

2B0LIWG.jpg

MuMjlJo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: nakoa01
Chiefsillyhorse first in line for barreled action. Somebody wants this chassis, have another one for my FX Dreamline PCP air rifle, super adjustable and easily set up for small stature shooters to giants . Lets get the chassis sold, and still available as a package

Reactions: ChiefSillyHorse
As stated, less than 100 down the tube, probably much less. I don't think being zeroed at 20 yards, using CCI quiet can quantify any judgment on the accuracy potential. If you ask the 'pests', I'll bet they say its a hammer. Pic of factory test target is posted

Rifle was purchased NOS to obtain a discontinued Manners for another 455.

I would take the action only, or the barrel and action if first dibs backs out.