• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SPF- JP LRI 20-308/SSA-E/SOPMOD

hafejd30

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 27, 2019
    MI
    Bought a couple months ago from @TangoSierra916. Haven’t shot it and have the itch to get another AI

This is a factory JP
    Round count is 100

Link below to eurooptic which is the model. I did paint this green. Just regular rust oleum. Has some handling marks in the paint.

-LMT sopmod stock
    -Geissele SSA-E
    -QD attachment
    -Picatinny rail
    -Arca mount
    -20 round mag
    -(2) 10 round mags with 5 round limiters installed
    -JP bore guide

Price:
    $3200 shipped rifle/mag
    $5200 rifle/mag/4-16 atacr Mil XT/MDT Mount (mount torqued to manufacture specs and level)

Saker mount can be included. Or thread protector.

Scope has minor surface scratches shown in pic below

Trades:
    - AI
    - DT SRS

Only trading with established members

Link to rifle specs:

Actual rifle pic:
    IMG_5751.jpeg
    IMG_5753.jpeg
    IMG_5754.jpeg
    IMG_5755.jpeg
    IMG_5756.jpeg
    IMG_5757.jpeg
    IMG_5758.jpeg
    71563255136__E9ACDB4C-6480-4CF5-85DA-55690B4F0C7A.jpeg

Last edited:
    No worries at all. I was just trying to connect two people that have a solution for each others problem. That may have been out of line here.

If the rep I have here or on other forums isn't good enough, that is fine. Though, I feel my one feedback is worth more than 20 random members... unfortunately I have had to spend more time overseas than surfing the webs, wheeling and dealing, so my rep quantity is lacking. But that will change in the near future I reckon.

But good luck to you and the sale. If you want a connection to someone with a 6.5/308 barreled AI, looking for a JP, let me know. Sorry for mucking up your thread.

Cheers

Haven’t heard back from previous trade deal so rifle is back up for sale or trade

Trades:

AI
    DT SRS

$3200 rifle
    $5200 rifle/optic