• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SPF Leupold Mark 6 3-18x44mm, Illuminated, TMR, M5B2, ffp, 117496, rifle scope $2k

BigJimFish

Minuteman
Jul 24, 2011
Columbus, OH
My wife and I just had a second child so it is time to sell off this nice rifle scope. The MSRP on these was $4,014.99 and the street was about $3,100 though, you can no longer buy this scope, 117496, with both illumination and the large, full featured, elevation adjustment. The Mark 6 3-18x44mm now only comes with illumination in the 119214, which has a smaller elevation adjustment with fewer features.

I purchased this particular scope SN: 112632Y direct from Leupold in 2015 after doing a product review of it for SnipersHide.com, AR15.com, and OpticsThoughts.com. It therefore has some nice paperwork to authenticate it. Given the problems with counterfeit Leupolds, and the cost of this optic, I encourage you to call in to Leupold with the given, and pictured serial to verify it's authenticity.

The condition of this Mark 6 3-18x44mm is excellent. The lenses have no scratches, chips, or problems of any kind. I have photographed both the objective and ocular for you. The scope body is also free of any markings save a little shine where the rings were. This is exactly what you expect to see on matte finish anodized scopes as the rings sort of polish them just slightly where they are mounted. This is shown in the photographs for those not very familiar with rifle scopes. You will not find a scope in better condition. It is excellent. I tested the illumination and it works. I never really used the illumination and didn't even keep a battery in there. The scope comes with all the original paperwork, the zero stop adjust hex wrench, a battery, the original scope caps, a Leupold sticker, and the original box. If you have any questions let me know.

You can do payment via money order / cashiers check or paypal + fees. If you choose paypal you will pay whatever the actual fees are (they vary depending on how you structure the payment). Shipping will be actual cost and require a signature and insurance because of all the porch pirates these days. Feel free to make me an offer but no trades please.

Attachments

• leupold mark 6 3 18 bottom.jpg
    leupold mark 6 3 18 bottom.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 77
  • leupold mark 6 3 18 in box.jpg
    leupold mark 6 3 18 in box.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 87
  • leupold mark 6 3 18 objective.jpg
    leupold mark 6 3 18 objective.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 72
  • leupold mark 6 3 18 ocular.jpg
    leupold mark 6 3 18 ocular.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 79
  • leupold mark 6 3 18 profile.jpg
    leupold mark 6 3 18 profile.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 81
  • leupold mark 6 3 18 ring marks.jpg
    leupold mark 6 3 18 ring marks.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 86
  • leupold mark 6 3 18 whole kit.jpg
    leupold mark 6 3 18 whole kit.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 78
Dropped the price again. I have some interest in the scope on e-bay at the moment. Their fee structure has become just crazy high though and the added exposure doesn't seem to warrant it. That is, you can't really sell things for 20% more on e-bay than elsewhere. The last 3-4 big ticket items I have had for sale there received offers equivilant or higher than I ended up selling the item for off of e-bay had those e-bay offers been after rather than before e-bay fees. This scope has now received two such would be a sale if they didn't want 20% including paypal offers over there. In any case. Thought I would drop the price here prior to better reflect what I have it on there for after fees.

Item now SPF $2k

Last edited: